Ten Tips to Save on Your Wedding Gown
Ten Tips to Save on your Wedding Gown – Ten quick tips that allow you to save money on the wedding gown that fits your budget.
1. Buy a simple wedding gown from a department store. (If your budget is limited, going with a simple gown may be the right choice for your wedding dress.)
2. Wear your mother’s or other relative’s wedding gown (It has always been tradition to wear your mothers wedding dress, not only as a sign of respect, but also for the savings achieved by reusing the wedding dress.)
3. Find a discount or warehouse bridal shop (There are many to choose from)
4. Buy at bridal outlet stores (Yes, even wedding items have their own outlet stores)
5. Have your gown made (You buy the fabric and pattern, and either sew it yourself, have a friend do it, or hire someone to sew your wedding dress)
6. Make your wedding gown yourself (If you have experience in sewing, give it a try, you may be surprised.)
7. Buy a long skirted white suit (In today’s times many more ladies are choosing to wear skirted suits rather than wedding gowns.)
8. Check consignment shops and thrift shops (Someone may have needed to sell their wedding dress for cash, their loss is your gain, and it will be put to good use)
9. Borrow a gown (you pay to alter and re-alter if needed)
10. Rent a wedding gown
No matter what your budget is, if you shop wisely, you can find the perfect wedding dress for you. Brides are supposed to be beautiful, and you can still be on a budget. Shop comparatively, use the tips above when searching for your wedding gown, and be comfortable on your wedding day.
If you are not limited by a small budget, you should still use the wedding tips listed above to help you find the best price for your wedding gown.